The Deciderer's last 1000 days

If our country lasts that long....

Monday, January 28, 2008

356: My response to the DCCC




Neither the national Democratic Party nor any re-election committee will see another dime from me until party leaders and their groupies stop acting like such cowards.

Any political donations I make will go directly to candidates who show conviction and courage, who will stand up for traditional Democratic ideals (and practical new ones), who have respect for the Constitution and the rule of law, and who understand that the Republican establishment has been getting exactly what it wants for years and is still getting exactly what it wants (and what it wants is harming our nation and the world more each day.)

With a guaranteed national audience, Governor Sebelius’ SOTU response was truly pathetic.

I AM A DEMOCRAT, but at best, I am ashamed of my party and afraid for our nation.

Randy Gold
Sherman Oaks, CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home